Insurance companies have expanded coverage for telehealth and phone sessions due to the COVID-19 crisis. This means that most policies will now cover both telehealth and phone sessions to allow clients to get the vital mental health services they need from the comfort and safety of their own home.
We are offering in-office, telehealth and phone sessions during this time to accommodate our client’s needs.
If you would like to receive telehealth or phone sessions, please call the member services number on the back of your insurance card to verify you have coverage. Once you have confirmed coverage, feel free to call us directly at 630 779-0751 or complete the Contact Us form (either to the right or bottom of this post), and we will call you to schedule an appointment with one of our licensed counselors!
We are still offering in-office visits to clients that would like to meet with their counselor in person. Due to the fact that we are meeting with clients on a one-on-one basis (CDC recommends no more than 10 people), sanitizing the office space and maintaining the recommended 6 foot distance between client and counselor throughout the session, we feel confident that we are able to provide a safe and sanitary environment for our clients to attend counseling at our offices.
Here are some examples of what we are doing:
1. Hand sanitizer will be available for clients to use in each therapy office at all locations (due to the high demand for this product, we don’t expect our next shipment to arrive until March 20th)
2. All therapy offices and waiting area surfaces and door handles will be cleaned with Lysol disinfecting wipes between sessions and at the end of each day.
3. We are asking clients and counselors to not shake hands (a simple wave and a smile will work!)
4. We are encouraging clients to not cluster in the waiting area. You have the option to wait in the lobby, hallway or in your car to avoid exposure to other clients.
5. We are asking clients and counselors to stay home if they are symptomatic (cough, runny nose, fever, body aches etc.) and/or have been exposed to someone who is symptomatic within the last 7 days.
6. We will respectfully ask any client to reschedule their session if they show up to the office symptomatic.
With the increased anxiety and stress that COVID-19 brings, it is more important than ever to get the emotional support you need. We are here to make it as easy as possible to get the mental health services you need during these challenging times.